Setting the record straight

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Setting the record straight

Postby Mikado14 » Mon May 11, 2015 3:10 pm

Well kevin, you are preaching to the choir but you go ahead. Frustrating dealing with her. She is that little girl who no one is paying attention to but continues to prattle, yammer, stammer,cry, moan, belittle others and anything else to get her way. Have you noticed how she just can't shut up and moves from one person to another to complain? Notice how she gets little to no replies?

Here is my take. You have ecker and fruitbat, both are sucking the south end of a north facing Linda in hopes of getting something that will benefit themselves. News flash.....she has nothing.

Has anyone watched those videos of ecker? I watched one, well, actually I labored through it. I saw someone who didn't have a real clue as to what was going on. His explanation of the B2 as being EG is bullshit, plain and simple. It is referred to as a plasma drive, now where does that enter into any EG equation? It doesn't.

Fruitbat, not even going to waste my time.

As to Madmax and Bob, who knows. I think they are UFO/psuedo science groupies and they will never post here.

Keep it up kevin, I enjoy listening to your interpretations of Lindas' actions.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 pm

One more thing, I believe Linda is checking in here from a Marriott WiFi today in the Fontana area. She said that she was on the road.

Pretty bad psychosis when one has to drive to a WiFi to cut and paste digs at people. I think they call that obsessive compulsive. I just call it nucking futs.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon May 11, 2015 3:43 pm

Mikado,
I find it really sad about Linda, I thought the world of Her, especially as EHD.
But She appears to have to destroy those who have done nothing....WHY????

I for one did nothing, but nothing other than look into and try to uncover whatever relative to Her fathers works, and I did so with great enthusiasm and high interest .
Myles accused Me of acting against Her in some crackpot manner when on zorgons forum, which is utter garbage, much of this crap eminated from fruitcake imho.
Fruitycake has some strange problem regards Myself which caused lots of ripples , and He has never answered about someone who he knew years ago that I must have reminded him of.
The problem this forum now faces is that Linda is souring the minds of anyone interested in the prime subject/s involved here via Her forum, and She is persistant.

Pauls origonal forum was brilliant, and totally positive, enthusiasm abounded, the consequences are a constant dive into negativity and disinterest, which may well be Hers or blue bottles AGENDA.
CRS, cause , reaction, solution.

Lots of shite has been thrown at many posters, and it sticks, whether it be right or wrong.
Shame on Linda.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue May 12, 2015 10:36 am

Linda asks why I mentioned CRS....Oy veh.
Because It is Linda doing the required causes to get the reactions for the desired solutions.
But who is this SERVING?
I am simply STUMBLING along honey.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh7wRYhg2tg
Stumble Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue May 12, 2015 10:43 am

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... f=5&t=1980
Well at least She admits to been the "Black card"
Kevin, whoops stumbled again.
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue May 12, 2015 10:47 am

Cash is the hardest to follow,
http://creditcardforum.com/blog/visa-bl ... -revealed/
Stumbling bumbling Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue May 12, 2015 11:05 am

kevin wrote:Mikado,
<snip>
Pauls origonal forum was brilliant, and totally positive, enthusiasm abounded, the consequences are a constant dive into negativity and disinterest, which may well be Hers or blue bottles AGENDA.
CRS, cause , reaction, solution.

Lots of shite has been thrown at many posters, and it sticks, whether it be right or wrong.
Shame on Linda.

Kevin

kevin,

Please remember that on Paul's forum, there were a good deal of false identities. The conversation was driven by Linda in those personas. However, there were a good deal of real individuals too. And those individuals did do a good deal of research and brought forth information. Enthusiasm was contagious I will admit. A good many of friendships have come out of it as evidenced by the conference in the fall. I suppose in a way, I should thank Paul for creating that forum, and I do thank him. I suppose I should thank Linda as well, and I do so now. Without either one of them, those friendships wouldn't exist and that is a loss of a lifetime to not have friends. The more you can call friend, the richer your life.

Unfortunately, as to your CRS, I don't believe a solution ever came out of Paul's forum, many paths created but no conclusions.

Yes.....shame on Linda.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Wed May 13, 2015 3:57 pm

[quote="wags"]Relevant to assessing all this nonsense, the Post Office saga comes to mind.....

In defence of Prior Probability.

http://theness.com/neurologicablog/inde ... obability/
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Setting the record straight...again....again...and yet again

Postby Mikado14 » Thu May 14, 2015 4:38 pm

Here is a post from the great Linda Leach!

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 338#p34338

Linda Leach wrote:Re: Codes Everywhere
Postby Linda Brown » Wed May 13, 2015 7:52 pm

Some on the HUT seem confused and worried about my method of payment for all of my travels....(yes....during this last year alone I have spent well over 25,000 on expenses to research this upcoming book)

I have never asked anyone for a dime for research. Or help with my expenses.

But Mikado on the other hand.... accepted $500.00 from me that he eventually gave to his mother!.... posting on the HUT that is what he decided to do with it.... to somehow slight and upset me.....(It was meant for a particular piece of lab equipment but he used it otherwise.)That five hundred could have been a " drop in the bucket" .....but he proved that he did not have the moral character to treat it properly..... I would expect its return from an honorable man..... but I am certainly not holding my breath.

When Mikado complains about others not having financing ..He is hardly in a position to berate others...

Do your own research into the matter..........

ttownsendbrown.com

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate Consortium May 2015

Now somewhere is this mess, I know I stated where the money was. In fact, to refresh....again.....I said the money was in an envelope in my dresser drawer. If she wanted it, she could come down the lane and ask for it, otherwise, it will sit there until I decide what to do with it for hell would probably freeze before she or Dave would set foot upon the farm.

I post this here merely to point out how utterly recalcitrant in a manner of speaking this woman is. When given the facts, she still refuses to understand. Originally, the money was in an envelope with other money. For instance, if there were $3,000 dollars in an envelope of all $100 bills and I took $500 out of it, there will remain $2,500 in the envelope. Money is viewed as a fungible commodity. Linda's money is still there, I just said it was her $500 I gave to my Mother but I did finally clarify that I did say it to tighten her pantyhose in her crack. Worked quite well if I say so myself.

The moral of the story? Linda, when given the facts, will still maintain a core belief that is based upon nothing other than fantasy....much like a good deal of her stor(y)(ies).

$25,000 for travel? In a pigs ass. You haven't that kind of money except for Andrew gave you a wad. You travel when you put aside money from selling a pup, that is, after George gets his cut. Unless of course you lied about that when you told several individuals to include myself and Kim and that he locks the bedroom door when he goes to bed to keep you out. So why would he give you the money to travel? Chances are he wouldn't. Now the only other thing is Dave is helping you with his inheritance from his Mom. He showed me his bank statement. Shame on you if you are....shame on you.

Now you could have settled your workmen's comp case and received a nice chunk of change but then I am sure George commandeered that at the pass. Again, from what you have said in the past, as to where your comp money was going.

Was it all lies? Who knows.....who frackin' cares when it comes to you but in this instance, you were told where the funds are. You can drive down a lane and get it.

Bring Dave no balls who passed me in a store.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun May 17, 2015 1:59 pm

This belongs here as far as setting the record straight.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 391#p34391

Linda Leach wrote:Re: Andrew Bollands Story
Postby Linda Brown » Sun May 17, 2015 3:57 pm

Of course there will be those who will say immediately that you are talking about LIFTERS here Fruitbat and LIFTERS and the ELECTROGRAVITIC effect are DIFFERENT.... but..... actually.... as Dad explained to me when I was a kid.... they are RELATED.... just the way a pony is related to an enormous draft horse. The pony in this case would be a lifter.... Orville the mouse was dealing with a pony which did pony things. The Draft horse on the other hand... properly handled.....can move enormous things... and is capable of relating to MASS in the way only a DRAFT HORSE might...... so those on the other side of the discussion here can jump up and down and say that you are not talking about the same thing as they are.... but that just demonstrates that they don't know as much as they claim they know.

And when you deal with ELECTROGRAVITICS you are dealing with something far more dramatic than simple propulsion for flight. Much more dramatic.

I don't believe that Andrew ever built a lifter. Now I am beginning to wonder if he ever actually did anything.... EXCEPT.... relay important information from Dads files to the public by way of his expertise with the Internet. I have never seen anything that he actually produced himself. I guess he was just there waiting for something to fall into his hands without doing the proper work himself. For getting the paperwork out to the public..... I thank him for that.... but for doing any real work in the lab.... I never saw anything....Perhaps there was never any actual work being done. If there WAS.... then someone should prove it.

So what was Mr. Bollands actual role? And why is he spending time now in this field if it is such a disappointment to him? All sounds like the workings of a disinformation project to me.... or the simple actions of a man who got "in over his head.".... and wound up in poor company.

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate Consortium May 2015

Setting the record straight......again.

Electrohydrodynamics can be described as the following: Electrophoresis, electrokinesis, dielectrophoresis, electro-osmosis, and electrorotation. It can be referred to as Electrokinetics when applied. THIS IS WHAT WAS GOING ON AT MEADVILLE!!!!!

Linda claims it is related to EG. She uses a draft horse to a pony as an example, as a side note, did anyone ever notice that twigsnapper always used horse analogies? Does anyone see that this is the ploy of someone who uses something familiar in the basis for a fictional character? Getting back on track, if one were to take the DNA of each, they would see they are not that far apart.

The only thing similar is the fact that it is a capacitor. It would be like comparing an electromagnet to an electric motor.

Remember, there once was a company called Electrokinetics. That company was what went on at Meadville. That is the company that Brown was told that he could paper his privy with the stock. It wasn't until Ms Druhan posted that other facts I had came together, her information was the Keystone.....and those pieces primarily came from the Bankruptcy documents from Decker.

So, is Electrokinetics related to Electrogravitics? If you look at the fact that a dielectric is an electrophoretic action....I suppose so but the dielectric is fluid in one and a solid in the other and that makes the "DNA" very different as opposed to a draft horse of a pony.

twit

As to Andrew Bolland, I remember when you cast an aspersion toward me saying that my Gravitor was identical to the one that Andrew built. Now how is that possible since you are claiming that he didn't build anything that you had seen? (I highlighted the pertinent part above so don't deny it)

Hmmmm, just like everything else you say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY-zmJ1VCQI

(Durante -"Did you ever have the feeling")

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite