Magnetic Fields

Posting here requires that the topic be proven science or accepted mainstream theories.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Magnetic Fields

Postby KarenAnn23 » Fri May 05, 2017 9:10 pm

I said what I feel and well you all can take it or leave it.I do haha

I actually have much more to say I just must be sure this is the place to say it and be sure anyone is interested :)
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby kevin » Sat May 06, 2017 4:08 am

KarenAnn23 wrote:I said what I feel and well you all can take it or leave it.I do haha

I actually have much more to say I just must be sure this is the place to say it and be sure anyone is interested :)

Of course We are interested
The problem is that there is no real drive or objective here presently, it's akin to the train hitting the buffers, and rebounding somewhat.
Hope all is well with You....KarenAnn23 ...whoever You are.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby KarenAnn23 » Wed May 10, 2017 4:51 pm

[quote][/quote]Hope all is well with You....KarenAnn23 ...whoever You are.
Kevin

Still don't know how to quote. Kevin Don't you know who I am ?

Really ?

Karen Ann
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby KarenAnn23 » Wed May 10, 2017 5:33 pm

I hate to have the train run run into anything, Your missing the point. I am Not going to say so here and now :)

You must understand by now that I have many trains and running on many tracks, I just would like to talk to you about one.... I am not a tying or going to say a name.......................If you want mine, I Know you got a way to get it.. my friends I have never hidden anything, so if Kevin does ask give him the information.. Thanks

Karen Ann
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby Mikado14 » Wed May 10, 2017 11:06 pm

KarenAnn23 wrote:
Hope all is well with You....KarenAnn23 ...whoever You are.
Kevin

Still don't know how to quote. Kevin Don't you know who I am ?

Really ?

Karen Ann

When you are logged in, at the top right of the post you wish to comment on are several icons. The first says "edit" and the last says "quote". Click on the icon that says "quote" and a reply window will open for posting. Simple really.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby KarenAnn23 » Sat May 13, 2017 3:56 pm

Sorry old friends, :) I really thought you knew who I am....I'll answer anyways, No One really. I didn't mean to offend and I guess I am not making it clear what I mean to say..

Thanks though, Give me a day or 30, because a lot is going on here right now...My best Karen
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby Mikado14 » Sun May 14, 2017 10:09 am

KarenAnn23 wrote:Sorry old friends, :) I really thought you knew who I am....I'll answer anyways, No One really. I didn't mean to offend and I guess I am not making it clear what I mean to say..

Thanks though, Give me a day or 30, because a lot is going on here right now...My best Karen

Who are you talking to? Are you referencing kevin's post?
Who posted and said or inferred that they were offended?

You haven't said anything other than to ramble so why don't you attempt to plainly say what it is you are rambling about.

And I am sure that anyone, if anyone, is here reading and has been a member for a while certainly remembers Karen Ann. Actually, I find you attempting to be dramatic and your antics are reminding of someone else who essentially says, "I know something you don't know...and if your nice to me, I might just tell you".

If you have something to say then say it. Anything else appears to be nothing more than trying to attract attention. And as to your inability to post a quote, I find that to be implausible at this point or should I say years of posting here

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby KarenAnn23 » Thu May 25, 2017 8:05 pm

Mr. M. Do you want to challenge me this way ? I've asked for nothing but a little respect. Do you want to talk to me here or some where else?? My Best Mr. ! and to you all, care how far you push please!
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby Mikado14 » Sat May 27, 2017 9:55 am

KarenAnn23 wrote:Mr. M. Do you want to challenge me this way ? I've asked for nothing but a little respect. Do you want to talk to me here or some where else?? My Best Mr. ! and to you all, care how far you push please!

KarenAnn,

You have been given respect, your statement, "I've asked for nothing but a little respect" is essentially moot. Show me where you believe that anyone has disrespected you? Because kevin asked who you were? Maybe he forgot? In any event, he didn't disrespect you.

Now, as to challenging you. Who is challenging you? Me? Is that what you have taken from my statement to you as - a challenge? I was merely asking you to be direct instead of your skullduggery manner of implying that you know something no one here does and if we are "nice", you'll tell us. Your feigning of disrespect is a distraction. If after all these years you feel that you have been disrespected by me, fine, that is your interpretation but I did not do so and have no intentions of doing so. I merely want you to get to the "chase" and say what you have been implying. However, if your looking for a go around, go somewhere else, I am too weary for any games.

Now what the hell do you mean by "care how far you push please!"

I am going to say this, you have some serious insecurity issues. I have treated you as an adult but you come across as being offended, when no offense has been done, then you "warn" anyone on this forum to "care how far you push".

Cripes Karen Ann, if you have something to say, say it. I have no time with what I have left to play this crap with you anymore. Remember when you wanted me to call a while back? Maybe a year or year and a half ago? I called three times and you wouldn't talk. Do not say no one gives you respect, least of all me for I carried through and you wouldn't talk. Who was disrespected? The last call, your Mom answered and went to get you, she came back on the phone and said that you weren't there. Really? You live in the same house and she didn't know if you were there?....when I could hear her saying that I was on the phone? What game were you playing then? Again, who was being disrespected? You?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Klingon33 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:26 pm

...And then there was silence.

I am prepared to talk, and some of you may even know me. I am tired of the subterfuge & interplay and since i have been researching this whole effect i thought it might be a fun idea to share some of it with you. Of course it is just my viewpoint for what it is worth.

But first i would like to read this thread in it's entirety, i am interested in what Nancy has to say on magnetic fields.
Greetz to all :mrgreen:
Klingon33
Ensign Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Hard Core Science