Really?

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Really?

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:14 pm

This is priceless:

Linda Urkel wrote:Careless attitude about the human race. THATS an interesting phrase and for some reason rings a bell with me.

Thats just talk of course....but we all know ( From Zorgon himself) that " Camelot" went down in flames. Worth asking WHY.

The Hut has gone down in flames... WHY. Blaming little ol me only works for so long.

To me when something like that happens I think that it might have just served its purpose and had its "plug pulled". You know me... I haven't kept up with all of this stuff....but maybe I should start paying attention? I have seen similar situations in business entities so I have a hunch its a method of operation and time honored. Connecting Dots. Thats what we were supposed to be doing.... right?....

Blaming you is the truth. This time last year is when we met in McDonald's. Lies in truth with truth hidden in lies...an my response was....

Your persistent "Urkelese" response..."did I do that?" ... is wearing thin.

Let's do a head count.

1. TTBrown forum. It went down because someone found the truth and you were confronted and you broke down and denied it.

2. Lights on the Runway. Started by Andrew but then you claimed he was editing and correcting the grammar in your posts and let's not forget the reading of the PM's.

3. The Quonset Hut. You lied about a good many things and it started with Fred. The logs showed he was never on. Why don't you do something alien and tell the truth? Fred wanted to do promotions for the book and he wanted to interview your sister-in-law and your nephews. In less than a month, you had him off the Hut and you began a campaign that did not end until I took over. You were never banned, you were only removed as an admin.

4. The Cosmic token. Another one started by your cousin.

5. The Resolute. Another one.

And in all of these you post the same old tired tripe. Morgan, twigsnapper etc. I wonder, has anyone noticed how your stories are almost always word for word. That is a tell and you are not smart enough to know it...but I bet your parents were.

And when the day is done you should be asking yourself - "Why was I thrown off the Pegasus?". Because if you would have not poked at me, I would never have responded and offered rebuttal but you see, you keep proving me correct. You just can't shut up for your own good. And look at how you can't say a nice thing about them, you were wrong and as you always do, when no one plays your game, you trash them as you have done at the Token. Mind Control? Hell no, don't need no stinkin' mind control, just gotta know you!

LMAO!

More to come elsewhere.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:23 pm

Speaking of your sister-in-law, have any idea of what she thinks of you?

Does the term "spoiled" come to your mind?

And one more item, I know you are reading this, I see you here everyday. I talked with the lawyer yesterday afternoon. His office is on Wilshire Blvd in LA.

Your cousin will be pooping a gold brick, he is gonna need it.....LOL....and you too!

Two years on libel and fraud Linda...oh, and George too cause he sent an email threatening my family...remember?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:13 am

Linda still insists on talking about Ridgerunner even though she refused to meet him. Here is how they twist:

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30046#p30046

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:00 pm wrote:Unfortunately, Kim, the secret was not Linda's alone to keep. There are at least two others of us who knew Mikado was Ridgerunner: Andrew, who saw the IP when "Ridgerunner' posted on the Lights on the Runway forum and me who had a special statistic program installed that allowed me to see all visitor IPs.

I just ran across this. I have since posted who, what and everything about Ridgerunner on this forum. The "Lights on the Runway" forum never had Ridgerunner as a member. It is impossible for the above to be true. At the time this was posted, I was not responding to Linda's little fits but since then, I have taken to rebutting her delusions of truth.

The proof is in the Due-Diligence.

And here is where Ridgerunner was divulged:

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30889#p30889

Mikado wrote:Ridgerunner has been mentioned as a sock puppet as well. I openly admit that I set up the account with Fred and I did make some posts in the beginning but those were posts that were emailed to me and I reposted. His name is Howard and I met him at a local train club. After my NDE, Howard was very instrumental in helping me through the anxiety that accompanied that experience for he is a clinical psychologist/psychiatrist and teaches at a local university. He was very helpful when the downloads began again and we would talk about them. Howard made his own posts eventually. Linda was offered the opportunity to either meet him or talk with him when she was in Phoenixville in July, she refused.

More to come.

Mikado

PS: "The Lights on the Runway" forum was changed to "password only" in the spring of '09. It would have been impossible for the events to occur as stated.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

And Linda outdoes herself....again!

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:37 am

Linda the writer wrote:Why would a transmission repairman take it upon himself to spend so much time and energy trying to pawn himself off as an expert in anything that my Dad was involved in? Why would he spend YEARS now in his attempt to cast aspersions in my direction.

Simple questions but the answers are not that easy. Linda

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8910&sid=7dff4184cae5e6dae7578c3fe1e648a2#p8910

First off, thanks to the equalizer for the above. There was more to the post but I already know what it said and if anyone is interested, it is the "Urkel" post from above.

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=31439#p31439

Yes, not only are they simple questions but they are easy to answer and that is an error in judgement you are making....again.

Transmission repairman? Hmmm, I suppose, sort of like calling your Father a radio technician. Good grief..Charlie Brown!...er....that would be..Linda Brown. Just like Lucy, I keep pulling the football away from you and you keep falling down and just like Charlie Brown, you keep going after it.

I am not "pawing" myself off to anyone. I defy you to show where anything technical, scientific or engineering posts I have made on current technology are wrong. Of course realize this, any thing you would say has merit for after all, you are a college drop out from a Baptist school which by the way, why didn't you finish? Too hard a course? Didn't care for the Baptist teachings? Or did Daddy run out of money? I am sure the answer lies somewhere in between all of those. However, by your own admission, you know nothing scientific so how can you judge me on a subject you claim to not be proficient in? Has it ever crossed your mind, that your attempt to let individuals believe that you have the "holy grail" on your Father's work which you are holding close to your vest is nothing more than satisfying the need you have for attention? That is misrepresentation. My own daughters know about my work from the 70's and what I have been doing lately but I know one thing, they don't know it. They may be able to repeat certain things, as you do, but they could not tell precisely what I am/have doing/done.

As to casting "years" to any aspersions toward you, you must be talking in "dog years". I didn't come out and question the validity of your statements until after you began your libel tirade on the Hut and you were removed from the admin status which was after August 18th of last year. Do you own a calendar? Just in case you don't, it is LESS than a year so therefore cannot be "years". You just keep proving to all just how you embellish, exaggerate, twist or just plain out misrepresent (anyone is free to insert the word "lie" here) the facts.

Aspersions toward you? I have answered that and it appears that others are seeing exactly what I have been saying. You tell stories, Morgan and twigsnapper are figments of your imagination. Chuck Norris has no clue about anything in regard to Morgan and in fact, why would he have been going out with Tula, as you have said, when he was legally married at that time? Well, knowing the current situation you are in, I suppose that is ok?

No need to go on other than to say...you right....a transmission repairman on the electronics end of things, along with a good deal of other jobs as well.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:16 pm

Linda Lucy wrote:Re: A MESSAGE to Pegasus
by Linda Brown » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Responding to Mikados typical message on the ttownsendbrown.com site.

YUP I agree. You are a Jack of all Trades.

Linda

...and she charges for the football...

I suppose that is a compliment you just made to me and being a "jack of all trades" is just as your Father. There is a difference, I have a diploma.

...and the football is moved and little Linda Lucy goes into the air and falls on her back...good grief.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:16 am

Linda...Linda...Linda....

Linda Ann wrote:Re: A MESSAGE to Pegasus
by Linda Brown » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:49 am

The rest of that saying Mikado is.......

"Master of none...."

but since you think that it was Charlie Brown that tricks Lucy into kicking the football and falling on her backside.... maybe I should just leave you ignorant........

You really are something. Do you not see that I linked it with your last name? Okay, I will go slow here since you appear to ride the little bus. Charlie Brown... has the same last name as you. The simile... is in your last name... which would mean ...you are him... and I am Lucy ...thus, you keep kicking at a football... that I remove. Slow enough?

Okay, here is what I said:

Mikado wrote:Good grief..Charlie Brown!...er....that would be..Linda Brown. Just like Lucy, I keep pulling the football away from you and you keep falling down and just like Charlie Brown, you keep going after it.

Note the highlighted section. I compare myself to Lucy pulling the football.

You keep proving how you twist things. In my successive post, it should have been Linda/Lucy to mean the previous post. If anything, I wasn't clear enough for you. My apologies...I keep forgetting about that "little bus".

As to "Master of none"...to quote you..."YUP"...so was your Daddy.

Linda Ann wrote:You may have a minor diploma Mikado but where are your patents?

Really? Did your Father have a diploma? As to patents, name one application in the public (as for as any black ops, it is bullcrap without proof...and your freakin' word is NOT proof) sector that is being used?

Linda Ann wrote:And if you have a poor memory when it comes to comic strip characters as well as other things that have happened in your life.... I am sure others have already asked.... Which things were real? Which things were just inserted? Which things are just a figment of your own imagination?

Its a situation that no longer has any importance.

Linda

Another really moment. I believe I have answered in regard to the "comic strip" character. I can't help it if I didn't ride the "little school" bus as you did. I thought for sure you would see the simile but then, I do over estimate you at times.

I have a very good memory when it comes to the events of August 10th, 2006 to the present. In case you don't know the date, it is when I joined Paul's forum.

And your right about the situation. You are meaningless in the scheme of things for you are doing nothing but lip service to any audience that will have you. Anywhere you go and attempt to demean me with you version of truth will be rebutted with links and proof.

Be nice and enjoy your upcoming trip.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:44 am

And this is a "Priceless" Really? moment.

Linda wrote:Re: A MESSAGE to Pegasus
by Linda Brown » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:37 pm

To borrow another phrase that I think is English too.

" The proof is in the pudding"

Mikado has had choices all along.

Look carefully at the Quonset Hut site. ttownsendbrown.com

Since he took over openly.... what choices do you see being made there?

His entire agenda has been to " wind me up" as you say.

Nah....not wind you up, you do that to yourself. What I have been doing is rebutting the slander/libel you are doing. I can prove what I say, you can't for all you do is to interject what you "think" and present it as fact. Anyone who believes you without question and is working, I use that word lightly, on anything in regard to your Father is in reality a closed mind and open to suggestion, poor souls that they are.

Linda wrote:I believe that he knew just enough about the science to get that done. He was " believable" to me. It got him where he is now. BUT NOW? What is he doing with the site that is in my Dads name?

He could be making positive contributions.... but he shows his nasty side instead. Consistantly.

If he was ALWAYS the Mikado that we see now..( which he has claimed repeatedly that he is).. then the first Mikado I met was a carefully designed fake.

Fake you say. Okay, how about this:

email to Linda wrote:----- Original Message -----
To: Elizabeth Helen Drake
Cc: Jan L.
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 10:16 AM
Subject: An offer

Linda,

There was a meeting of what has been called Hut B yesterday afternoon via conference and different phone calls. And it was decided as to the following.

On the first weekend of August, specifically the 4th, the final active testing of the Gravitor will commence. Owing to the fact that the underlying foundation is based upon your Father's work, it was decided to offer you the opportunity to observe final experiments of full dynamic testing.

At some point, depending on the success or failure of the experiments, it will become public. Although this may take a bit of time for the compilation of the results, it is, as mentioned, built upon your Fathers' work.

This decision came about in all fairness and is being offered to you and Jan since she is the writer of your memoirs. It will be further extended to the writer of the only known biography written about your Father as was promised.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Mikado, xxxxx et al.

I suppose an open invitation wasn't fair to you? Notice the date? Not only was it sent to you but also to Rose. She declined as to the travel situation and personal issues. Paul thanked me for the update but declined but is looking forward to a future update. As to You? .....you just never responded.

It was also sent BCC'ed to select individuals for legal purposes. Also, not the highlighted parts from the email. They were not there originally but I have marked them to see if you can figure something out.

I hope anyone that reads this, and also, the bots will pick this up for all the Google searches etc, individuals will see that I am fair. After all that has transpired, I still hold out an open hand for you to see a demonstration of your Fathers' work.

You are as stubborn, falsely imaginative and ignorant as ever.

Linda wrote:And if thats the case then whatever he develops will be soured and decayed too.

Any old " Geezer" that decides to " throw in" with Mikado at least will have an Internet history of his mindset and maybe thats what this " feud" has been all about.

Linda

The only thing soured and decayed is you for not being a part of it all. The hand was offered, you spit on it.

As to any old "Geezer".. wtf are you talking about? There is only one older than I am and he is a physicist, retired, and everyone else is younger.

As to any "feud", well, it is all about the stories you have told that were used as a foundation for Hut B and those stories being nothing more than thin air. Two Mikado's? No, you are only seeing the side of the one Mikado when he was used and defrauded.

Two year limitation on libel and fraud. The clock is ticking.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Good Grief Linda Brown!

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:27 am

And yet another post comes my way...

Linda wrote:Re: A MESSAGE to Pegasus
by Linda Brown » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:42 am

Yes, I have to agree with you.

I felt that was going to happen when I noticed that they still brought Mikado on board even after he called Zorgon a liar over the registration stuff. You are right... they needed him to use against me and it was very effective.

I have already told Zorgon that he folded like a cheap chair up against Mikado but I think that your take on it was more astute. They needed Mikado and they used him... eventually against me....so that they could offset my presence there.

Its OK. Like you said. Tempest in a teapot. Probably Earl Grey!

I learned some valuable lessons from the exchange and perhaps thats the most positive thing that I can take away from there.

Linda

First of all, didn't Linda say she was going away and Littleenki mentioned something about kangaroos and rabid platypuses or would that be platypli?

It would appear that Linda is agreeing with someone, don't know who/whom but it is probably hobbit or littleenki for they are so far up that when gas is expelled they still can't see light.

In case your selective amnesia is acting up Linda, you vouched for me and said that you would ignore me, which you didn't. Secondly, I retracted the "conspiracy" thing - http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=31425#p31425 - twist and turn is what you do best.

Zorgon did not fold like a cheap chair. A rhetorical question that others should be asking - Why is it that when things don't go your way or individuals or a group of individuals call you out on your statements, you go into a mud slinging contest with them? Or to make it easier for those on the little bus, - Why is it that when you do wrong you blame everyone else?

Jane was right about you.

Now to go on, the lessons you should have learned going way back to 2006 and finalized in January of 2009 was that you should not be creating stories with fictitious characters and then continue to do so.

Did it ever occur to you that after the ttbrown forum closed down that an entire group of individuals disappeared? Why?

Want to bet that you will attempt to answer that? You shouldn't.

The lessons you should have learned and you didn't. What is the real truth? ...and not about your Father but about you? ...What is the real truth that if your brother were alive that he would tell?...Could your sister-in-law enlighten us?..or how about your nephews?....time will tell and the raven will say "never more".

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:32 am

And yet another email made it's way to me today. I realize it is already old news but I this could explain why GMan was in here reading yesterday.

GMan wrote:Some Plain Talkin' from G-Man
by G-Man » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:56 pm

I exchanged a few messages with Zorgon

Zorgon's point of view seems to be simply that

- the row between Linda and Mikado ran out of control and spilled over into other parts of the forum. All attempts to control it, including the provision of a private, unmoderated forum, were unsuccessful and neither party seemed to be able to simply ignore the other and take a step backward.

Sounds about right except that the "spillover" was merely my correcting false information or rebutting a reference to myself. I never once made a post that was not a rebuttal to Linda's attempted digs at myself. For that was my original purpose in going to the Pegasus.

GMan wrote:Linda: Again I'll reiterate here my opinion that the best way to pee Mikado off is to completely ignore him; there is little to be gained from wasting energy on that which cannot be repaired. Furthermore, anyone reading a forum thread in which he is being his aggressive, minatory and pathological self and his target is either responding minimally and calmly or not at all, will likely conclude that he is the fu**ing arsehole in that scenario.

And what are you portraying? I cleaned up what you posted. When an individual must resort to using curse words as descriptive adjectives or any other use, than any advice or conclusions expressed have been diminished to being moot. In other words, what you have expressed with your colorful language only indicates that it is what you are and anyone reading such sees it for what it is. And one other item, I can prove what I say, you can't for it is only an opinion derived from between your ears which is a finite universe.

GMan wrote:It isn't rocket science, if you'll pardon the pun. it's simple intellectual jiu-jitsu. Using the power of your enemy's attack against him. As Napoleon Bonaparte put it,

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake".

Or more simply put and to paraphrase, never interrupt your enemy when they are speaking the truth for you may appear to be an even bigger fool.

GMan wrote:Also, history judges and hindsight clears the fog of perception; once you've been there and seen how crazy certain situations look six months down the line, then forever more you can just cut to the chase. In view of the fact that he has successfully soured your wine at PRC, it may be that he will attempt to do the same on other discussion forums you may join; and unless you wish to see the same scenario unfold over and again you will need to change your policy towards him.

I will only appear where Linda will slander me. She was on the Living Moon for quite sometime and it was only when she started referring to me in a slanderous light that I attempted to join, joined and then reiterated her slanderous and libelous posts. Think about it before you speak and since you characterize yourself as some self-appointed analyst you will see the truth in what I say for the record speaks for itself.

GMan wrote:- Kevin weighed in and was disruptive in other ways. The example Zorgon cited was the Pari Spolter thread. Ee tha're a bad lad, our Kevin Ms Spolter is entitled to her opinion - and is a consummate Einstein-basher to boot (always a good sign, in my humble view) - so perhaps more was lost than was gained in that circumstance.

- Mikado was offered an opportunity to remain if he would amend his name and stop the attacks on Linda. He declined this offer, published it as a slap to Linda and hasn't been back there since. Standard MO from Mikado, I guess.

Accordingly, Linda, Mikado and Kevin are no longer able to post there, everyone else can do so if they wish.
bene vixit qui bene latuit

G-Man

No comment on kevin, his disruptive posts speak for themselves. As to any opportunity I was offered, I was unaware of until Zorgon mentioned in a post to Kim that my lack of response made it apparent that I turned down their offer. I sent him a PM as to what he was talking about. He claimed the log showed that I received a PM but I never did. Perhaps it was just something to appear as an appeasement to certain members when the reality was that no PM was sent. I don't know but in any event, it would have allowed me to be ONLY in the inventors section and not anywhere else.

I will publicly state that I offered "Playswithmachines" some High K dielectric and to send it to him at my own expense....he refused but wanted to know what was in it. I told him the base but not the formula. If the Dielectrics cost close to $13,000 USD and this person has no real funds to work with then why didn't they accept my gift?

And one item - "bene vixit qui bene latuit" - I have tried to live quietly but Linda saw to it to talk about me openly along with my family etc. Her claim that her life is open was her choice, not mine, and it was not her right to publicly post information in regard to mine and my family and those that condone that are no better.

Your opinion is baseless for you are a late comer to the entire "saga"...late by several years.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Would this be "Really?" or just an....

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:37 am

...atypical comment with no basis?

I just found out via an email that Linda seems to feel that I am jealous of Raymond. Jealous of what you might ask? All the knowledge that he has I am assuming, it might be a wrong assumption but I believe I will run with it a bit.

I will look at what it is that she might believe that would be the basis for this proclaimed jealousy.

From what I was informed, it would appear that the jealousy stems from his math ability and the translation of the Montgolfier papers. I ask the question....really? Since I am talking about translations, how about the translation that Raymond was paid for by Paul to the sum of $800 and he never mentioned it until Linda received her first accounting from Paul. I wonder, did Raymond ever supply the translation? I can remember how she claimed that she would never trust Raymond again but just look at how she turns.

Continuing, if it is the math that is being referred to, well, Hut B figured it out long before Raymond ever did so that pretty much shoots that down. In fact, I attempted to converse with Raymond on this very subject but his arrogance and shouting on the phone precluded any transfer of information. It is difficult to fill a box with information when the box remains closed.

Here is an email in reference to the above:

email wrote:----- Original Message -----
To: 'Mikado'
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 7:53 PM
Subject: Math
Mikado,
We spent about 1/2 hr today looking over the math that you gave us. Not anything unconventional there. It is all standard math and easily followed.

The reason we only spent 30 minutes on it was, I promised a client that I would have few drawings out to him by tomorrow, so since I didn't work yesterday I am using today to finish them. I really want to get back to the math and dig in deeper but it may have to wait a few days. But it looks like its not going to be a problem.

Now I say that the math is easy, meaning, its easy to follow and we understand all the steps he takes and the mathematical principles used, and we can crank through it and utilize it. However, in the half hour that we spent on it we haven't determined the why of any of it, but if you trust the author then we don't really need to know why in order to use the formulas to get going. That is the sleaze part of engineering, we just use the equations that are given and never spend the time to figure out the why or how of the equations, just use them and design something. We all do that even down to the simplest equations such as Ohms law. We just use it, even manipulate it and rearrange it to fit out particular need but never ask why it is so. Well, at first glance the formulas that you gave me will work for us the same way.(emphasis added)

If we ever find enough spare time it would be a great desire of mine to sit and study the document to discern the reasons for how and why equations were assembled as they were. If he would have only added more text along side the math.

Well the 30 minutes we spent on it was not enough time to really determine anything more that this general overview. After we spend a few more hours with it, I will give you another update.

Thanks

xxxxx

So, jealous that Raymond doesn't understand the application of math in engineering? Nah....afraid not.

Should I be jealous of the fact he worked as shop help to a convicted drug manufacturer? Nah, don't think so. Or how about a suspected pedophile? Nah, not that either. Wondering upon all of that, perhaps that is why he is afraid to come into the country, they might just want him but then that has been proven erroneous due to the fact that he has traveled to Las Vegas twice but was afraid to go to a place in the state of Washington to retrieve his, or would that be Riconosciuto's property?

Perhaps it is the way he has taken funds from Dr. Rivest to further his psychopulser? Can't be that for I wouldn't commit a fraud.

Is it the fact that he has no education? Perhaps, sometimes ignorance can be bliss but on second thought, it can't be that.

Would it be that he is so abrasive and socially immature that he can't seem to hold any relationship? Definitely not but then he and Linda share a bit in that arena.

Perhaps it is the fact that he hasn't a pot to pee in? Or that he possesses no ability to perform any experiments or the means to do so? ...nah, it wouldn't be that either.

Should I go on? I could but I believe I have made my point.

I am not now nor have I ever been jealous of Raymond. He had the opportunity to work with my group, as an equal, but he would rather be the one giving orders and refused to talk equally with others in the group. Why did Andrew wish to get rid of him?

Here is a sample from an email:

email wrote:----- Original Message -----
To: kim
Cc: xxxxx ; xxxxxx@usa.net ; Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 1:08 AM
Subject: COMPLICATED MATH IS USELESS
Posted in Epilogue: The Sound of Time Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:54 pm by Mikado

"I suppose the need for a Mathematician would be appropriate but I don't believe so. What if I were to have the formula that I needed to perform a certain task, Engineers of all types use formulas everyday. Do these very same Engineers take the time to redefine how the formula was derived? Or how about a physicist, do they rederive their formulas that they use everday? The answer is no. Would it not be more practical to use the formulas that one might find? Didn't Kitselman already derive his formulas from Dr. Brown's work? Why reinvent the wheel? "

Mikado, I take it that you feel I'm being overly complex and trying to "redefine something" . I'll tell you what buddy, if you believe you allready have what you need to start building something then go ahead. You should have everything I do on this along with Gregg and Peter. If everything is there that you need then please be my guest and GO FORWARD.

Just let me know if you need anything. In the mean time, I'll be tearing my hair out trying to figure out what I'm actully reading.

Perhaps I'm mistaking here but I don't see any engineering units anywhere in those formulas. I see a method of CALCULATING FORCE based on a set of variables. The end results yeild a logaritmic coefficient, and not dimensions and engineering units. What can you build with a logaritmic coefficient by itself? Worst of all is the fact that the calculations are using conflicting intergral terms and Reimann Zeta functions. I'm not done yet but I am sure it's not as simple as you seem to think it is. I challenge you to look those formulas over carefully and talk to xxxx. Perhaps the two of you can move forward while I'm trying to figure out what Kitselman is describing in those formulas.

Raymond

The above is an email from 2008 and Raymond included a quote I made on the "ttbrown" forum.

The math he is referring to in the above, he is correct, in that there are no units given. However, as an example, are there any units in the Pythagorean theorem? I see carpenters everyday "assigning" units to it and build with it. So, should I be jealous of his lack of understanding how to "apply" mathematical principles to everyday work to include experimental lab work? Nah...don't think so.

Oh well, I suppose that the jealousy exists in Linda's mind only. I still find it curious that she will not post here if she has something to say but instead goes to a forum where I cannot log in to comment therefore, I will not go there to read but Linda can post here.

I suppose it is advantageous to her for she will /can say whatever she wishes with no fear of a rebuttal. Nice to know she fears me.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut