No Clue Clan

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: No Clue Clan

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:21 pm

And yet here is a challenge:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 325#p30325

Linda wrote:And Avocado Mikado...have you ever even READ Paul's complete book? Do you have a copy on your table? I would bet not.

It's well worth the expense to buy the hard backed version.of Defying Gravity..The Parallel Universe of T.Townsend Brown..LuLu does a nice job of producing it You might appreciate actually reading it since you have spent so much time concerning the proper "due diligence" of the thing.

Answer honestly...Avocado. I publically challenge you . Have you ever read what Paul actually accomplished? Held the book in your hand? I can see why Joseph Farrell is so impressed with it.

Linda

You want an answer? Email me. You want an answer here on the forum, ask me properly.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am

Linda wrote:Read those words carefully. I sure have. In our case Mikado was uncovered as running something called the " Ridgerunner Project". The object of that ( admitted by the entity called " Ridgerunner" was to " throw a firecracker in the middle of the forum and then study the way that the group reacted."

Despicable...and an affront to every style of open Forum, no matter what the subject.

Linda could have met Howard who was Ridgerunner at the McDonald's in Phoenixville in July of 2011. She refused. How many times must I say this before it sinks into that head of hers? Infinity more than likely for it serves her purpose to have not met him. In fact, he was the one I talked to recently and posted his view.

Amazing how it has grown into a "project".

What I also find amazing is how she finds it an affront. But wouldn't her multiple identities to keep a conversation going on a forum be every bit an affront? There is a difference between Ridgerunner and all her multiple identities, I have openly admitted it to Linda back in June of 2010. I told her that there was an explanation and she didn't want to hear it and said it was ok. But Linda, since the Due-Diligence was started, since Traveler discovered the anomalies that she blamed on Fred, with many IP's and logs from the software to prove it was her....she has never admitted once with overwhelming proof. Instead, she claims that all these individuals are being corrupted, all of her IP's have been tampered with by some alphabet agency to make it look exactly as it does to hide their practice.

I find all of her lies more of an affront than anything. Damn I must be really bored...can't wait to get back up and around.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:45 pm

Speaking of someone who has no clue, here is something Kim told me about from Linda. Just so others can see the desperation she has.

Linda wrote:And then Mikado constantly repeats this old refrain... as if ... if he just keeps saying it somehow someone will finally believe him...

"Linda could have met Howard who was Ridgerunner at the McDonald's in Phoenixville in July of 2011. She refused. How many times must I say this before it sinks into that head of hers? Infinity more than likely for it serves her purpose to have not met him. In fact, he was the one I talked to recently and posted his view."

Mikado is avoiding the issue here that HE was Ridgerunner and HE admitted it publically on the Forum. This "Howard" character is a convenient ruse he falls back on every time.... This man (that I have never met.... knows so much about me? How convenient is that Avocado? I didn't buy his existance then at McDonalds and I still don't).... Smith was just outside the door.. How do you know that your " friend" doesn't work for him?

The world is not what you took it for Avocado. No wonder you have not been feeling well. Standing there naked...being exposed to the harsh elements.... can be... tough on your constitution.

Linda

Mikado is not avoiding an issue. The issue exists in one of those individuals that have residency within the cranium of Linda Leach. In one sentence above, she states that she has never met the man and then claims to not believe in him. Wouldn't it have been so very easy to simply say...."yes, I would like to meet him" and then make any claim she wishes but to refuse to meet him and then claim he does not exists only supports the claim of speculative deception.

Here is a quote from a post of mine:

viewtopic.php?p=30889#p30889

Mikado Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:24 am wrote:<snip>This brings me to Merlin. Rose has posted that he was a "sockpuppet". He most certainly was not. His name is John W. Russell and he lived at 126 Nutt Rd in Phoenixville, Pa and I would bet navy beans to dollars that Dave knew him. He was born in Bar Harbor, Maine and was put up for adoption. The family that adopted him vacationed in Maine. Rusty knew of his blood relatives and visited Maine from time to time. His military career is as stated. He lived for many years in a house across from the very Dunkin' Donuts that Dave used to dumpster dive in. To proclaim that he was not real is more than a misstatement in regard to a man who was like a second father to me. I learned so much from Rusty.

Ridgerunner has been mentioned as a sock puppet as well. I openly admit that I set up the account with Fred and I did make some posts in the beginning but those were posts that were emailed to me and I reposted. His name is Howard and I met him at a local train club. After my NDE, Howard was very instrumental in helping me through the anxiety that accompanied that experience for he is a clinical psychologist/psychiatrist and teaches at a local university. He was very helpful when the downloads began again and we would talk about them. Howard made his own posts eventually. Linda was offered the opportunity to either meet him or talk with him when she was in Phoenixville in July, she refused.

Bulwark was totally fictional and was a "sock puppet". When I joined the original forum (ttbrown.com), Andrew and I didn't hit it off too well. I created Bulwark as a vehicle to be able to communicate with both Andrew and Linda B on at least equal footing without coming into the conversation with "shields up". Linda knew about it a few days after I did so. <snip>

Included at the post above is an email from Linda saying how happy she was that I created Bulwark.

Also in the above quote from Linda:

" Smith was just outside the door.. How do you know that your " friend" doesn't work for him?"

Smith was NOT outside the door. He was diagonally across the dining room in McDonald's talking to some of his ex-homeless buddies. To say he was "outside the door" is a lie. He wasn't. He didn't sit at the table for reasons I suspect would have had him present to hear Linda's admission of all the sock puppets etc for at that point, it became her word versus mine.

But then notice how she does exactly what Howard said....she answer's with a question...speculative deception at it's finest.

As to my health, it is not a concern of yours for you are NOT in my will but none the less, I will be around for a good while. As to being naked, I have nothing to hide but you have so very much, especially in regard to your family history which raises the question...why do you avoid the family history from Ohio? Very easy to find out if one is doing due-diligence and is willing to spend a few bucks, quid for those in the UK. Remember, you instigated so by stating you had a lawyer on retainer and I would be hearing from him. I built a defense to prove a good deal of what you have been saying as a bold face lie.

And then this last bit:

Linda wrote:<snip>
I suppose I am revisiting this out of boredom at the present and she has asked a question of me whereas I told her to either email the question or ask it respectfully. Of course she didn't and in my ignorant interpretation I look at it as delusion of grandeur coupled with a feeling of self-importance.

Damn straight. Deal with it or not. Answer the question. Have you ever EVEN read Pauls book? Do you even have a copy? If not.... which is my suspicion... then WHY do you even care about doing any kind of " due diligence" on something that you have never even read?

Just asking the readers here to see through the HUT bullshit. Linda

Well for once she finally admitted it and as anyone can see, people have been dealing with her delusions for a long time. So by own admission, she has delusions of grandeur which are coupled with feelings of self-importance.....Damn straight! And notice how she is insistent on answering a question but yet she never answers any put to her.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:50 pm

I have pushed the correct buttons.....again. Ever notice that when I bring out the truth in regard to Linda Leach that she strikes back in a manner that she believes will cause me grief?

Some corrections are in order.

1. She is claiming that in some manner I have opened the archives to give her access. That is a bald face lie. The link in one of my posts above in the forum entitled "Conversations in the Hut" and when you enter, go to the second page and the thread the link goes to is the second from the bottom and titled "Linda's Falsehoods". Or just click on the link and go backwards to see where it is. The archived section is password protected and a link to such is not directly possible.

2. Howard (not his real name) was a member at the club back in 2000. He was an Associate member and would come from time to time. My cardiac arrest did not occur until March 3, 2005. All those dates were long before any involvement with the ttbrown forum or with the sociopath identified as Linda Leach nee Brown. This attempt is merely nothing more than create speculative deception.....again.

3. I have never been under the care of a Doctor as Linda is portraying. Howard was a friend and a member of a club I belonged to. Our conversations were in regard to the NDE I had and the anxiety it produced. He referred to it as akin to "survivor's guilt", however, he was also quite intrigued by the entire situation. He said that in the scheme of things, if there is such a thing as destiny, perhaps I wasn't done with something, but then again, he also said that would imply something more and he had issues with that. Eventually when I met Linda, I asked her at some point due to all this time travel/dimensional/hidden knowledge that she possessed if she knew why I came back. She said she knew but she couldn't tell me. Now that is what a socio/psychopath does. Uses a control. She doesn't know squat crap.

4. Linda claims that there are two Mikado's. The first Mikado was " the one who was kind and generous and dedicated." I find that curious. One of the first things Linda Bolland said after meeting me for the first time was the Mikado was nothing like Linda Leach described for I was kind and generous. What ever you Linda you petulant little girl for when things don't go according to your plan, do exactly what you claim others do....misinformation with a frontal assault in launching a disinformation campaign.

As to Howard, I asked him to look at the Hut. The reason being is that Linda showed signs of instability and that concerned certain individuals. Howard said back then that there were underlying reasons for concern to be involved with her. I should have listened then.

You claim you are going to post photos. Go ahead, my photo and so is Kim's posted....oh but wait....you would have to login to see them. Maybe if you did, you would be subject to a tightening sphincter but if that happened, you wouldn't be able to post a thing. So what is in a photo anyway. What does it matter? I am now known to several individuals from the Conference and if anyone wished to track me down, they could follow the same path others did from all the information you posted on the Token that individuals used to harass my parents.....you pissy little girl you.

On another note, let's talk about how manipulative you are of the facts.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 346#p30346

Linda wrote:<snip>

a group of us had a dinner meeting with Richard Dolan at the Crash Conference in Vegas years ago. The dinner with him was all part if the Conference deal and It was an interesting table.....Dolan as our host...Andrew Bolland, Linda Bolland. Mr. Twigsnapper. a couple of others... and me. I felt the urgency coming from Dolan and later actually touched him on his elbow for a moment and asked him if he was afraid.... and his answer was honest and it surprised me. " I am terrified" he said. Of course perhaps I caught him at a vunerable moment.....

Now here are a few facts:

1. The Conference was not in Las Vegas but in Laughlin

2. Linda Bolland was not in attendance for the entire Conference so therefore was not at the table

3. twigsnapper (Harold) was not there.

Now if you can't get these facts correct then how in holy hell is anyone expected to believe anything else you have stated? You see, the truth will always come out by those that were there.

In this case, the person was Andrew Bolland. I specifically asked him about this Conference because I was under the impression that Paul would have been there since it was Vegas so I asked him.

The above facts are from Andrew....Andrew Bolland.....remember him?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:28 pm

So Linda was probably in here from a public WiFi. In fact, she was.

Now she is saying that I have the wrong conference. Curious.....she states that Andrew Bolland was there and he says something contrary to what Linda is saying.

Now who is telling the truth?

My money is on Andrew. And based upon past experience, I will clean up on that bet!

And to you, oh little petulant one, my name is very prevalent on your site as well as my family. I don't give a crap about you but I am amusing myself of late with you....you are so freakin' predictable. As I said earlier, you are doing exactly as I said...you are feeling pissy about me so you are lashing out in a manner that you think....ha! as if you think anything through....will affect me.

You make my case with every little thing you do....every little thing you say.....what a DC...

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:17 pm

My dear little pissy one.

From looking at the page visits, no one is really interested in the back and forth banter taking place here. You state that the Conference is a different one. I was given permission to post this:

Andy wrote:Wow. That's a few years ago. I remember it vaguely, but only because Mr. Dolan's wife wasn't there and there was some floozie who just had to sit next to him and fawn all over him. That time it was just she and I with Mr. Dolan, floozie, and a couple of other people, none of whom were Twigsnapper (Harold). It was an International UFO Congress Conference and was in Laughlin anyhow - I remember because it was 118 degrees. George came to spend some time at a car show or something, and it was really too hot to go outside. I don't remember the year.

The only conference my Linda ever went to was the one in which Paul spoke. That was when she told us the old lady in the wheelchair (who really was an old lady in a wheelchair according to my Linda) was Twigsnapper - there in disguise to hear Paul. That was the conference with the white rose in my Linda's hair, and that one was in Las Vegas. I don't remember the year.

My Linda never went to any of those other UFO conferences - they are expensive, and you end up meeting a lot of sad characters and hearing the same rehashed stories.

And then I asked Andy how many Conferences Paul attended:

Andy wrote:There was a third trip that was in Las Vegas (second in the timeline here) - the time Paul came to just listen. The whole Leach clan was there plus Twigsnapper (Harold). Even Jennifer (daughter) and her boyfriend at that time, Sean. Sean and Jennifer were in LV for some rodeo. We all went out to dinner afterwards, and I believe Paul and his wife paid for it.

Therefore Paul was in Vegas, once to meet Linda and for two Conferences, one to listen and one to speak. This is Andy's recollection:

Andy wrote:My Linda confirmed that Paul was at two conferences - one to interview and one to speak. Harold was with the family group that went out to dinner the first time.

Then he was supposedly the old woman come to hear him speak the second time.

Now that should make a total of three conferences. At this point, I believe Andrew has nothing to gain or lose and Linda has all to lose. Andrew has always been a steadfast truthful reporter of fact.

I am sure Linda is over there spouting her usual "beliefs" about me. Casting aspersions on either my family, Kim or anyone who may agree with me. Attempting to disqualify any work I have done.

It should be noted that all one has to do is to look at history. Look at the facts. Should I disclose truths I have dug up about Brown? She wouldn't like it but what purpose would it serve? This is about her at this point. If Paul ever decides to visit the book again I will be more than happy to give the few tidbits I have as well as a good amount of "stuff" that raises questions but then, I will be scrambling to stock pile warm clothing and firewood for surely hell would have frozen over and I am sure it would reflect upon this earthly plane.

No one is really reading this tripe for all I have to do is to look at the page visits but there is one person that is definitely coming in, hidden on the php but is showing up in the cpanel from somewhere in California. Could that be Linda? Who cares.....

But those that might read here take note. I have been talking about the Conference and who attended via Andrew and who does she attack? I ask the rhetorical question again....why is she so afraid of Andrew Bolland so much so that she would distract by posting about me?.....deflection of the real issue.....

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:26 pm

Well I for one am looking in Mikado.
Should be from the shires somewhere?

"Old woman in a wheelchair"
If Mr Twigsnapper ever existed, and I have no clue, then that would be classy?
Mrs Doubtfire I presume?

I have only ever once been to a UFO conference, nick pope was there( hmmmmm?)
But one chap caught My attention, He was reporting been able to see luminous beings via mirrors.
I checked Him out via dowsing, and His field dimensions were off the scale, I tried talkig to Him about this, but He was too all caught up in His own drama , as such.
He had several NDE's, lets call such a blasting clear of the pineal gland, shall We.
Then our real abilities start????

Through the looking glass dimly?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:06 pm

From what I have heard, Linda is over on the Token just going to town and picking Andrew apart.

The one funny thing is about Harold...yes Linda, everyone is aware of Harold and where he is and it is not who you claim he is.

I didn't read Linda's rantings but it appears that she is blending Conferences together. If Linda Bolland says she was at only one conference and it was the one that Paul spoke at which is the one she had the flower in her hair, I find it a bit Obsessive if not psychopathic for Linda to claim otherwise.

It should be noted that out of a short post of mine to relay Andrew's emails, it takes Linda about 5 or 6 times as much space. He who is lying can't stop talking.

Liars ramble, the Truth is simple....and in most instances, repetitive.

And the best part is that she implies that Andrew is a "spy". I don't think so but then Linda always did have delusions for if you don't agree with her then you are part of a conspiracy against her. That is one of the traits of a socio/psychopath. My oh my is she showcasing her talents of late.

Again I say this, I was not at any of those "Conferences" , Andrew was and it would appear that I am being berated for doing nothing more than posting what he has said. Deceptive speculation....again.

Tell you what Linda, I will remove the block on IP's and you can come here and address Andrew directly. He has stated to me that he will not go to the Token for you take too much liberty in editing/deleting and throwing out members.

What are you afraid of? It is quite apparent that you fear Andrew Bolland and what he might say.

And a few last comments. I could give a rolling fuck through a donut about the speaker. Andrew asked if anyone wanted it for he was tired of having it around, no one wanted it. Finally Pladuim said he would take it. It was almost as if Andrew was willing to pay someone to take it. As to information in regard to your Father, I will give it to Paul as I said but I have noticed the temperature is not really that cold. It is all about you and not him, you are the one who is seeking attention and since you can't get it from serious individuals, you are going into the tinfoil hat crowd. May you reap the notoriety that you so want, so terribly want.

Remember this, there were and are, serious individuals that wanted and want to raise your Father's work up from the tinfoil crowd mentality and your very own obsessive behaviour to be the center of attention is only hampering the initial goal from over 10 years ago.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:54 pm

Here is a dictum that not only Linda but everyone should attempt to embolden:

Truth squandered is trust lost.

It would have been so much easier to tell the truth Linda for now, there are so many that will not trust.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:19 am

If she really thinks the speaker belongs to George, then go to police and claim it otherwise she should "Shut the F*&^ Up!".

Of course she has not got any case and resorts to libel instead.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite