You have got to be kidding?

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

You have got to be kidding?

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:32 pm

This thread is about statements made that are too surreal.

Here is a good one that exemplifies the "bury one's head in the sand" mentality.

hobbididance wrote:Re: The Blonde Ladys gift
by hobbit » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:45 pm
So! Linda is the wicked witch of the west because She mistakedly called the accident a hit and run??????
Which for all We know as yet it may have been????
This john wilda is hard to locate except for that report???

As You say linda WHY didn't the big green troll simply tell you that he found this evidence so that You could ammend your book???
It is beginning to lool like this green troll is programmed to achieve distraction, which he has been rather good at.

Anything can be written in a newspaper, and anyone can be purposely involved in an accident , then blamed for said accident.
I reckon there will be masters of such procedure.

The more He now says ,the clearer His efforts at distraction become.
hobbit

No, Linda is not the wicked witch of the west, how colorful you are.

Honestly now, ask yourself this, if Linda was writing in her journals as she has claimed and a good deal of information has been garnered from them by Paul for his book and one can assume that to be the case with the "Goodbye Man", then how can something as critical as this been overlooked? There is a big difference between an accident and a "hit-and-run".

As to the accident - "Which for all We know as yet it may have been????" - it is not. The accident report which is available for a fee, clearly states a good deal of information in regard to who was at fault etc. So, if you really are concerned then here is the address:

West Chester Police Dept.
401 East Gay Street
West Chester, PA 19380

But you see, you won't contact them for it would mean time and money to do so. It is so much easier to deny the truth.

And one more thing, not only you but Linda has said to "PROVE IT". I have offered proof of one statement, a critical one mind you, that is wrong and can easily be verified on the Internet and for the serious individual, can be investigated at the Police Department.

It is so easy to deny it as a conspiracy for it fits the agenda so much better.....just as "hit-and-run" makes the story so much better.

Isn't it difficult to breath under all that sand?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: You have got to be kidding?

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Mikado... You would be funny if you were not so sad.

"Honestly now, ask yourself this, if Linda was writing in her journals as she has claimed and a good deal of information has been garnered from them by Paul for his book and one can assume that to be the case with the "Goodbye Man", then how can something as critical as this been overlooked? There is a big difference between an accident and a "hit-and-run".

First of all. Paul had no legal right to present much of what he did in his book.... material that he was lifting from my journals. He strayed from our contract aggreement to write the " biography" of my Dad. It was HIS responsibility to do his fact checks and in fact also his research but you see he himself admitted that he hated research and it certainly shows. Anyone also who would publish a 600 page manuscript that it had taken him six years to compile..... shows not only his inabilities as a writer but also his agenda....

How can something as critical as this be overlooked? The same way it was overlooked when the person I thought was a friend discovered it and then decided not to mention it so that they could use it against me as you are using it now. The word to that is AGENDA Mikado.
And there is a big difference between " friend" and hidden enemy.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado... You would be funny if you were not so sad.

"Honestly now, ask yourself this, if Linda was writing in her journals as she has claimed and a good deal of information has been garnered from them by Paul for his book and one can assume that to be the case with the "Goodbye Man", then how can something as critical as this been overlooked? There is a big difference between an accident and a "hit-and-run".

First of all. Paul had no legal right to present much of what he did in his book.... material that he was lifting from my journals. He strayed from our contract aggreement to write the " biography" of my Dad. It was HIS responsibility to do his fact checks and in fact also his research but you see he himself admitted that he hated research and it certainly shows. Anyone also who would publish a 600 page manuscript that it had taken him six years to compile..... shows not only his inabilities as a writer but also his agenda....

How can something as critical as this be overlooked? The same way it was overlooked when the person I thought was a friend discovered it and then decided not to mention it so that they could use it against me as you are using it now. The word to that is AGENDA Mikado.
And there is a big difference between " friend" and hidden enemy.

Linda

For your information....friend....I didn't discover the information until the spring of last year after you.....friend....told three people in a room in Vegas that you didn't trust me.

So....friend..... why would I inform you of the error.... at that time? In fact, most of what I have, if not all hard evidence such as this wasn't acquired until AFTER you decided and AFTER you told Raymond in June of this past year that Mikado was out and he doesn't know it yet. Somewhere I have an email from Raymond asking me what it was all about.

And you are correct, who was the enemy the entire time and what was YOUR agenda the entire time?

And how can someone use the truth against someone?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:47 pm

"For your information....friend....I didn't discover the information until the spring of last year after you.....friend....told three people in a room in Vegas that you didn't trust me.

I was asked point blank why there would be a reason that they should not trust you.
I told them about your Ridgerunner deception. What was I expected to do.
They asked me if I trusted you and I said no.
You got that entirely right.

What else do you have to say about the matter? Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Linda Brown wrote:"For your information....friend....I didn't discover the information until the spring of last year after you.....friend....told three people in a room in Vegas that you didn't trust me.

I was asked point blank why there would be a reason that they should not trust you.
I told them about your Ridgerunner deception. What was I expected to do.
They asked me if I trusted you and I said no.
You got that entirely right.

What else do you have to say about the matter? Linda Brown

Now let's see, what you are saying is different than what two of the three individuals said. As to the third that was present, well, he was screwing you at the time and probably his response would be questionable.

I would and still trust what the other two said and it doesn't match your story. YOU spoke first.

But you seem to forget, Ridgerunner is a real person but what about all your secret identities? Your such a hypocrite and you are proving so with every word you write.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:55 pm

But you seem to forget, Ridgerunner is a real person but what about all your secret identities? Your such a hypocrite and you are proving so with every word you write.

I don't forget that the man named Howard was the fellow that you drew the character that you used in your farce to attack me and the Hut and to cause great disruption. I doubt that he knew you were using him so poorly. that has nothing to do with the fact that you have since admitted on the forum that YES you were Ridgerunner.

What matters who spoke first about whether they trusted you or not. You think anyone in that room trusts you NOW? Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Linda Brown wrote:But you seem to forget, Ridgerunner is a real person but what about all your secret identities? Your such a hypocrite and you are proving so with every word you write.

I don't forget that the man named Howard was the fellow that you drew the character that you used in your farce to attack me and the Hut and to cause great disruption. I doubt that he knew you were using him so poorly. that has nothing to do with the fact that you have since admitted on the forum that YES you were Ridgerunner.

What matters who spoke first about whether they trusted you or not. You think anyone in that room trusts you NOW? Linda Brown

I KNOW for a fact that at least two trust me. Don't know about the one you are screwing but if he doesn't then that is his problem and not mine.

As to Ridgeunner, here is what I said:

Mikado wrote:Ridgerunner has been mentioned as a sock puppet as well. I openly admit that I set up the account with Fred and I did make some posts in the beginning but those were posts that were emailed to me and I reposted. His name is Howard and I met him at a local train club. After my NDE, Howard was very instrumental in helping me through the anxiety that accompanied that experience for he is a clinical psychologist/psychiatrist and teaches at a local university. He was very helpful when the downloads began again and we would talk about them. Howard made his own posts eventually. Linda was offered the opportunity to either meet him or talk with him when she was in Phoenixville in July, she refused.

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30889#p30889

Now where does it say what you said?

twist and turn the truth.......that is called lying.....and she proves it again.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:05 pm

I openly admit that I set up the account. Thats the only real truth there Mikado. Its a shame that you dragged poor Fred into this thing because he is still suffering over it/ Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:13 pm

Linda Brown wrote:I openly admit that I set up the account. Thats the only real truth there Mikado. Its a shame that you dragged poor Fred into this thing because he is still suffering over it/ Linda Brown

That is so much horseshit Linda. It was a year ago on March 1st that you orchestrated the move to eliminate Fred. He is NOT suffering but you think he is. He has posted numerous times that he is not but it pleases you to think that.

Okay, poor Fred is soooooo broken hearted over Linda not talking to him any more and just pines away his time saying..."what if?"......"what if?"......

As to anything else, you are putting words in my mouth. There is the post, I didn't say "I was ridgerunner" as you said. You didn't want to meet him in July so shut up and stop your crying.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:20 pm

I think if I was you Mikado I would probably stop worrying about me "crying like a baby: and start worrying about what ever might be out there that you don't want Kim to find out about,

"You didn't want to meet him in July so shut up and stop your crying"

Oh I met the real Ridgerunner alright and I recognize you Mikado, even if you don't know yourself. You keep saying " shut up, shut up, shut up..... over and over. What are you afraid might come out Mikado? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Next

Return to Conversations in the Hut